Meditation Made Easy
Coming to Know your MindBook - 2018 2017
A practical, step-by-step guide to meditation, suitable for beginners as well as those wishing to refresh their knowledge and inspire their practice.
Matteo Pistono began studying Buddhism and yoga in Nepal in the early 1990s, and later lived and worked in Tibet for a decade. In this book, Matteo shares the essence of the many teachings and practices he learned during his 20 years of study under eminent teachers in Nepal, India, Tibet and Thailand, and his guidance is especially relevant as an antidote to today's stresses and challenges.
Matteo shares how to:
- develop a daily meditation practice
- connect the body and mind with body-scanning meditation
- integrate mindfulness awareness into everyday life
- meditate while walking, drinking tea, eating and in daily life
- come to know your heart and mind in the innermost way
This book was previously published as Meditation (Hay House Basics series).